Tag Archives: Alexander Radulov
Nashville Predators General Manager David Poile has a longstanding reputation as a cool customer. However, as this summer of record-breaking heat in Music City wears on, the cards he’s being dealt are making it tough for the Preds venerable front office boss to maintain his poker face. (Photo: The Tennessean) Hot, Bothered, and Behind the […]
The Phoenix Coyotes foiled the efforts of the Nashville Predators at every turn last Friday night in Game 4 of their Western Conference Semifinal match-up at Bridgestone Arena. In a scene typical of the Coyotes’ smothering team defense from that game, above, Phoenix forwards Martin Hanzal (left) and Radim Vrbata (right) deny Nashville forwards Patric Hornqvist […]
Bedlam in Music City. The Nashville Predators bench erupts following their 2-1 series-clinching victory over longtime Central-Division foes, the Detroit Red Wings last Friday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. The Preds now move on to the second round versus the Phoenix Coyotes this Friday at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ (Photo: John Russell/NHLI via […]
What’s love got to do with it? How simplistic is it to say that the success of Nashville Predators’ dynamic duo of Head Coach Barry Trotz (left) and General Manager, David Poile is attributable to something so fickle as love? Well, okay…VERY. Nevertheless, if it isn’t smoke & mirrors, it’s gotta be something. And with […]
That skinny Russian kid is back, only now he’s a full-grown, international superstar. Erstwhile Nashville Predators first-round draft pick, Alexander Radulov, having recently obtained his release from the KHL’s Salavat Yulaev Ufa, rejoins the Preds for the remainder of the NHL season, beginning with this Thursday’s matchup versus the Pittsburgh Penguins. Rads is a Predator […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals