Tag Archives: J.P. Dumont
The newest Nashville Predator, 18 year-old Swedish forward Filip Forsberg jumps onto the ice for his first NHL shift Sunday night at Bridgestone Arena. The hopeful star of the future for Nashville acquitted himself well in his debut, however the Preds woeful goal-scoring fortunes continued as they dropped a season-high sixth straight game 3-0 to […]
Tuesday night at Bridgestone Arena the Nashville Predators welcomed back to the ice a pair of key veterans for the first time this season. Defenseman Francis Bouillon (left) had been battling concussion symptoms since last January, and forward Mike Fisher (right) has been recovering from offseason shoulder surgery. The players’ happy return wasn’t enough to […]
Life without 2010-2011 co-leading scorer Martin Erat (left) has been daunting so far this season for the Nashville Predators. Erat has missed the last four games, three of which were Nashville losses, and did not accompany the team on its current west coast road swing. Celebrations as depicted here with forward David Legwand have been […]
The 2011-12 Nashville Predators may not be forward Jordin Tootoo‘s team, per se, but he’s playing like it is. Tootoo and the young Preds continued their strong preseason showing with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. (Photo: NHLI via Getty Images) All Growed Up We’ve all […]
Two of the Nashville Predators’ key young veterans, Patric Hornqvist (left) and Sergei Kostitsyn (right) will play a big role in determining whether the Music City’s hockey club can better their second-round playoff appearance of a year ago. Will the team’s 13th NHL season of play be a lucky one? (Photo: Harry How/Getty Images North […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Some Non-Hockey News You Can Use
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals