Tag Archives: Jordin Tootoo
Nashville Predators fans were back in force this past Holiday weekend at Bridgestone Arena, as the citizens of Smashville welcomed loudly the return of NHL regular season play to Music City with a pair of sellouts, on Saturday and Monday nights. (File Photo: Flickr.com | Kim Green/WBUR, Boston) Hockey is back — but that’s not […]
Nashville Predators General Manager David Poile has a longstanding reputation as a cool customer. However, as this summer of record-breaking heat in Music City wears on, the cards he’s being dealt are making it tough for the Preds venerable front office boss to maintain his poker face. (Photo: The Tennessean) Hot, Bothered, and Behind the […]
Nashville Predators Captain, defenseman Shea Weber returns to the ice tonight against the Dallas Stars at Bridgestone Arena, two weeks after being sidelined with a concussion from a hit by Dallas defenseman, Mark Fistric. The game is the first meeting between the two impending division-mates since Weber’s injury. (Photo: Danny Murphy/Icon SMI) He’s not dead, and […]
The 2011-12 Nashville Predators may not be forward Jordin Tootoo‘s team, per se, but he’s playing like it is. Tootoo and the young Preds continued their strong preseason showing with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. (Photo: NHLI via Getty Images) All Growed Up We’ve all […]
Former Nashville Predators enforcer, Wade Belak was found dead in a Toronto condominium Wednesday afternoon. The cause of death has been confirmed to be by hanging. With all that the well-loved, recently-retired forward had going for him heading into a promising impending post-hockey broadcasting career, all anyone in the Preds community can now ask is, […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals