Tag Archives: Kevin Klein
Bedlam in Music City. The Nashville Predators bench erupts following their 2-1 series-clinching victory over longtime Central-Division foes, the Detroit Red Wings last Friday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. The Preds now move on to the second round versus the Phoenix Coyotes this Friday at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ (Photo: John Russell/NHLI via […]
Few seem to remember that Nashville Predators’ shutdown defenseman, Kevin Klein was considered one of the better two-way blueliners available when the Preds selected him in the second round of the storied 2003 NHL Entry Draft. Earlier this week the six-year veteran did his best to jog the collective memory of the Detroit Red Wings, […]
Nashville Predators forward Sergei Kostitsyn (right) is congratulated by by defenseman Francis Bouillon (left) following one of his three goals to help the Preds defeat the Calgary Flames in a New Year’s Day battle at Bridgestone Arena. Kostitsyn’s first career hat trick led Nashville to its third win in a row. (Photo: AP/Mark Humphries) Nothin’ […]
The ‘home ice belief’ that Nashville Predators Head Coach Barry Trotz sees his team receiving has not only made him happier, it has Preds fans ecstatic. (Photo: © Reuters) Hmmmm… I think someone’s been fibbing to us, ladies and gentlemen. Someone down at 501 Broadway has not been telling the whole truth. Oh sure, they […]
This is a slight over-dramatization of my pregame experience in St.Louis last Saturday night (For demonstration purposes only. Professional B.S. artist used. Do not try this at home). There is No ‘EYE’ in ‘TEAM’ Meanwhile, back in The ‘Lou, before the ugliness ensued, I was giving new meaning to the term, ‘keep your eye on […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Some Non-Hockey News You Can Use
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals