Tag Archives: lemmetellya
Where the rubber meets the road Never let it be said that I’m silly enough to believe four games does a season make, but with the Nashville Predators’ recent resurgence, now winners of eight out of their last ten, including the last four straight, has to make one wonder how, if, as I suggested yesterday, [...]
Somewhere, Denny Green is smiling. Back in 2006, the former head coach of the NFL’s Phoenix Cardinals, Dennis Green, treated us to one of the all-time classic post-game meltdown sound bytes, evAR in the history of electronic communication. In commenting on his team’s performance versus the Chicago Bears, a game in which the Cardinals coughed [...]
Blind Nationalism with a Cherry on Top While there have been a few summaries critical of the Gretzky era in Phoenix, what I found to be utterly amazing were the reports expressing surprise or even sympathy for his decision to step down from the Coyotes head coaching position. Although the reaction has been highly mixed [...]
Mixed Emotions Did’ja ever feel like you had to say something that you didn’t really want to say? Not because it wasn’t true, but because you just didn’t want to step on toes? That’s kinda how I feel right now, and why it’s taken nearly 24 hours longer for me to get this story posted [...]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- The Preds Reboot July 22, 2010
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 3 March 21, 2013
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
- AJ in Nashville: Thank you, Miz Thang! Nice of you top come visit m...
- tricia: Well said, AJ ;)...
- Cisar: Good to have you back, AJ. Congrats on the job. I ...
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals
- @1025TheGame @BIGJOEONTHEGO That was just @PREDSident's stump speech for the old-timers... — 4 days ago
- Y'don't have to be sick to know tossing & turning is for the birds! Make it a #ZzzQuilNight! Get the Zs you need! spnsr.tw/t1AEYi #ad — 5 days ago
- I've no great love for the #PittsburghPenguins, but as long as Tomas Vokoun (who I DO love) is in net, I'll be pulling for them in the East. — 5 days ago
- Get a #FREE ACCUCHECK nano & meter skin with your SmartView test strips purchase, while supplies last @CVS_Extra! spnsr.tw/t1AGmu #ad — 6 days ago
- @Captain_Chaos ...I just think it was obviously an off-year for a lot of teams. The shortened season messed a lotta clubs up, bigtime. — 1 week ago