Tag Archives: Mike Fisher
The Phoenix Coyotes foiled the efforts of the Nashville Predators at every turn last Friday night in Game 4 of their Western Conference Semifinal match-up at Bridgestone Arena. In a scene typical of the Coyotes’ smothering team defense from that game, above, Phoenix forwards Martin Hanzal (left) and Radim Vrbata (right) deny Nashville forwards Patric Hornqvist […]
The Nashville Predators’ newest ‘hero,’ defenseman Hal Gill made an immediate impact in his first home game Tuesday night at Bridgestone Arena, setting up Nashville’s shorthanded, game-winning goal versus the Vancouver Canucks. He may not wear a cape, but Preds fans hope his super play continues. (Photo: John-Russell_NHLI-via-Getty-Images; Cape courtesy of Photoshop). Heroes Play Here […]
The similarities are seemingly as abundant as the perceived differences between the Eastern Conference powerhouse Washington Capitals and the Western Conference’s Nashville Predators…only in reverse. Wait…Nevermind. With not only their history and present interlinked, both teams hope there’s a Stanley Cup Final appearance is in their respective future as well. In the meantime, on Tuesday […]
Read full story • Comments are closed
The Nashville Predators knew they were getting a great player when they acquired forward Mike Fisher last February from the Ottawa Senators. However, a lingering shoulder injury that Fisher brought with him to Music City may have obscured just how good he truly is. Thursday night at Bridgestone Arena, the now-fully-healed Fisher’s talent was on […]
Tuesday night at Bridgestone Arena the Nashville Predators welcomed back to the ice a pair of key veterans for the first time this season. Defenseman Francis Bouillon (left) had been battling concussion symptoms since last January, and forward Mike Fisher (right) has been recovering from offseason shoulder surgery. The players’ happy return wasn’t enough to […]
The Nashville Predators didn’t quite look like themselves Thursday night in their 2011-12 home opener, losing to the Phoenix Coyotes 5-2 at Bridgestone Arena. In fact, it was the Coyotes who appeared to be the ones playing Predators hockey as they garnered their first win of the young season. Meanwhile, Nashville’s David Legwand (right) continues […]
The 2011-12 Nashville Predators may not be forward Jordin Tootoo‘s team, per se, but he’s playing like it is. Tootoo and the young Preds continued their strong preseason showing with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. (Photo: NHLI via Getty Images) All Growed Up We’ve all […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Some Non-Hockey News You Can Use
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals