Tag Archives: nashvillepredators news and notes
Where the rubber meets the road Never let it be said that I’m silly enough to believe four games does a season make, but with the Nashville Predators’ recent resurgence, now winners of eight out of their last ten, including the last four straight, has to make one wonder how, if, as I suggested yesterday, […]
Somewhere, Denny Green is smiling. Back in 2006, the former head coach of the NFL’s Phoenix Cardinals, Dennis Green, treated us to one of the all-time classic post-game meltdown sound bytes, evAR in the history of electronic communication. In commenting on his team’s performance versus the Chicago Bears, a game in which the Cardinals coughed […]
Just call me Evander SallyField I would first of all like to thank everyone for the kind and encouraging words I’ve received over the past 72 hours about this little experiment in sports-related gas-baggery. Apart from the death threats from some folks in Waterloo, the feedback so far has been extremely positive (just kidding…Jimbo and […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals