Tag Archives: Phoenix Coyotes
Nashville Predators General Manager David Poile has a longstanding reputation as a cool customer. However, as this summer of record-breaking heat in Music City wears on, the cards he’s being dealt are making it tough for the Preds venerable front office boss to maintain his poker face. (Photo: The Tennessean) Hot, Bothered, and Behind the […]
Patience Requested In the wake of the Nashville Predators‘ abrupt end-of-season last night, losing to the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1, I began writing my typically long response to the teams’ Stanley Cup Western Conference Semifinal Series and the premature abbreviation of Nashville’s long and hopeful season, but then thought better of it. What I would have […]
The Phoenix Coyotes foiled the efforts of the Nashville Predators at every turn last Friday night in Game 4 of their Western Conference Semifinal match-up at Bridgestone Arena. In a scene typical of the Coyotes’ smothering team defense from that game, above, Phoenix forwards Martin Hanzal (left) and Radim Vrbata (right) deny Nashville forwards Patric Hornqvist […]
The look says it all. Nashville Predators forward Gabriel Bourque appears despondent as the Phoenix Coyotes celebrate following Martin Hanzal’s second period goal Sunday in the Coyotes’ Game 2 victory over Nashville at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ. Down 2-0 in their second round playoff matchup, the Preds must now find a way to bounce back […]
Captain Shea Weber leads the Nashville Predators into battle Thursday night versus the Colorado Avalanche at Bridgestone Arena. Winners of seven out of their last ten, the Avs will be desperate for a win in their continued battle to capture a playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Preds will look to recapture their own […]
The ‘home ice belief’ that Nashville Predators Head Coach Barry Trotz sees his team receiving has not only made him happier, it has Preds fans ecstatic. (Photo: © Reuters) Hmmmm… I think someone’s been fibbing to us, ladies and gentlemen. Someone down at 501 Broadway has not been telling the whole truth. Oh sure, they […]
A week ago, The Nashville Predators said goodbye to former prospect, forward, Cal O’Reilly (left), trading the former 2005 5th round (#150 overall) pick to the Phoenix Coyotes for a 4th-rounder in next June’s NHL Entry Draft. Given their similarities, fans wonder if the change of scenery might afford the talented but oft-injured centerman the […]
The Nashville Predators didn’t quite look like themselves Thursday night in their 2011-12 home opener, losing to the Phoenix Coyotes 5-2 at Bridgestone Arena. In fact, it was the Coyotes who appeared to be the ones playing Predators hockey as they garnered their first win of the young season. Meanwhile, Nashville’s David Legwand (right) continues […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals