Tag Archives: St. Louis Blues
Nashville Predators fans were back in force this past Holiday weekend at Bridgestone Arena, as the citizens of Smashville welcomed loudly the return of NHL regular season play to Music City with a pair of sellouts, on Saturday and Monday nights. (File Photo: Flickr.com | Kim Green/WBUR, Boston) Hockey is back — but that’s not […]
No one would question the motivation of the Nashville Predators headed into their Tuesday night clash with the Vancouver Canucks at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. However it was the Canucks who came away with two points, in a hard-fought, 4-3 shootout victory, continuing their near-dominance on the Preds home ice. With a scheduled rematch in […]
Nashville Predators Captain, defenseman Shea Weber returns to the ice tonight against the Dallas Stars at Bridgestone Arena, two weeks after being sidelined with a concussion from a hit by Dallas defenseman, Mark Fistric. The game is the first meeting between the two impending division-mates since Weber’s injury. (Photo: Danny Murphy/Icon SMI) He’s not dead, and […]
The ‘home ice belief’ that Nashville Predators Head Coach Barry Trotz sees his team receiving has not only made him happier, it has Preds fans ecstatic. (Photo: © Reuters) Hmmmm… I think someone’s been fibbing to us, ladies and gentlemen. Someone down at 501 Broadway has not been telling the whole truth. Oh sure, they […]
This is a slight over-dramatization of my pregame experience in St.Louis last Saturday night (For demonstration purposes only. Professional B.S. artist used. Do not try this at home). There is No ‘EYE’ in ‘TEAM’ Meanwhile, back in The ‘Lou, before the ugliness ensued, I was giving new meaning to the term, ‘keep your eye on […]
The Nashville Predators and St.Louis Blues duked it out on the ice Saturday night in the Preds’ second game of the season. The Blues’ Ryan Reaves (center) won this battle with the Preds’ Zack Stortini (left), but the Predators would win the war, 4-2 at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis as Nashville begins the […]
AJ in nashville
As a season ticket-holder of the Nashville Predators since 2000, I've learned that you may not HAVE to have a good sense of humor to survive as a hockey fan in Music City, but it sure helps!
Some Non-Hockey News You Can Use
Search Predators AJenda
- The Preds Give Me A Black Eye; Blues Fans Give One to Themselves (Part 1/2) October 10, 2011
- Tuesday AJenda: Apparently, Running This Town Isn’t In the Preds’ Business Plan December 14, 2010
- Preds Can’t Cheat Fate. Can Arnott? March 28, 2010
- Callin’ It As I See It: A Mini-Series – Part I: Dan Hamhuis February 9, 2010
- Hockey is Life…And Sometimes, Vice-Versa November 30, 2011
- Draft Day 2013: Are the Preds in a No-Lose Scenario? June 30, 2013
- Parting Shot: Red Wings School Preds Once More…For Old Time’s Sake April 15, 2013
- Errata(?) April 9, 2013
- It’s ‘Winnin’ Time’ (Or Else) for the Predators: A Commentary March 30, 2013
- Shaken AND Stirred | a Miniseries | Part 4 March 25, 2013
- Erin: Again though sorry about the rough experience. Go ...
- Erin: Im from St. Louis, and an avid sports fan. And whi...
- 70s Hockeyfan: My favorite moment from that draft was watching Da...
- Hockey Hillbilly: You're spot on about Toots. He was a bigger loss...
- Cisar: Good one, AJ. Keep 'em coming....
#WeberWatch Alexander Radulov Anaheim Ducks Andrei Kostitsyn Barry Trotz Bridgestone Arena Chicago Blackhawks Colin Wilson Craig Leipold Craig Smith Dave Tippett David Legwand David Poile Detroit Red Wings Frankie Bouillon game recaps J.P. Dumont Jason Arnott Jordin Tootoo Kevin Klein KHL Kimmo Timonen lemmetellya Marty Erat Mike Fisher Nashville Predators nashvillepredators news and notes Patric Hornqvist Paul Kariya Pekka Rinne Phoenix Coyotes Pittsburgh Penguins Preds On The Glass Ryan Ellis Ryan Suter San Jose Sharks Sergei Kostitsyn Shea Weber St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Steve Sullivan Tom Cigarran Vancouver Canucks Wade Belak Washington Capitals